The bridging lender’s winter offer has seen it make a number of changes to its product range.
- Aspen lowers rates as part of winter offer
- S&U increases investment in Aspen Bridging
- Mortgage Sleep Out raises over £100,000
- new low rates ranging from 0.49% to 0.59% pcm across all residential bridging product ranges and heavy refurb products
- a higher commercial LTV of 72.5% on all commercial products
- an increase in loan size from £1m net to include £1.5m net for portfolio customers with acceptable credit.
Aspen said it was delighted by the immediate response to its winter offer.
“We were looking for a positive response and we have got one,” said Jack Coombs, director at Aspen (pictured above).
“We are looking to get every one of these cases over the line before Christmas.
“We are open for business, so if you have yet to try us – give me or any of the team a call.”