The vital info
- Thursday, 6th June 2019 at the Hurlingham Club
- Starts at midday, awards ceremony finishes at 5pm, bar is open until 8.30pm and the after party goes on in Chelsea until late
- Dress code is black tie
- Online voting opens 4th February and closes on 18th April
- The judging panel is announced mid-February
- The shortlist is published at the end of April and the judging takes place on 17th May
- Winners are announced at the event
- Tables and sponsorship packages can be booked by contacting Caron on 0203 818 1062 / firstname.lastname@example.org
So, what happens and when?
The full list of categories for 2019 are:
- B&C Awards 2018: the video
- B&C Awards 2018: winners announced
- B&C Awards 2019: New categories announced
- Voting opens for B&C Awards 2019
What’s the programme for the day?
What should I wear?
What sort of food and drinks package is included?
What about accommodation?
We have secured a reduced rate for all B&C Awards guests at the Hotel Millennium + Copthorne Hotel Chelsea FC for the evening of 6th June.
Single Occupancy - £134 (incl. breakfast & VAT)
Double Occupancy - £146 (incl. breakfast & VAT)
Single Occupancy - £164 (incl. breakfast & VAT)
Double Occupancy - £176 (incl. breakfast & VAT)
Follow this link to book and insert booking code: BCAWARDS19
*Check in 2pm and Check out 11am
*Non picked rooms will be released automatically on 17th May
How do I book a table?