Following the success of last year’s ceremony, companies from across the specialist finance market are set to compete for 20 of the coveted Bridging & Commercial awards in 2017.
The event – to be held at the Hurlingham Club, Fulham, on 8th June – will now feature categories such as ‘Best Use of Fintech’, ‘Specialist Product of the Year’ and ‘Best Bridging Lender Newcomer’.
The new fintech award will recognise a lender or broker that has fully embraced technology in order to enhance their product and service offering.
Meanwhile, the newcomer award will acknowledge an outstanding lender that has launched into bridging within the last two years.
Other awards introduced especially for 2017 include ‘Best Bridging Partner’, ‘Service Excellence Award – Brokers’ and ‘Alternative Lender of the Year’.
Alternative Lender of the Year will be given to the top peer-to-peer, crowdfunder or alternative finance provider over the last 12 months.
- B&C Awards 2016: In pictures
- B&C Awards 2016: The winners' reactions
- B&C Awards 2016: Winners revealed
The full list of categories are:
1. Best Bridging Lender Newcomer
2. Best Bridging Broker
3. Best Commercial Broker
4. Best Development Broker
5. Best Specialist Distributor
6. Best Use of Fintech
7. Best Bridging Partner
8. Specialist Product of the Year
9. Underwriter of the Year
10. Lender Relationship Manager of the Year
11. Marketing Campaign of the Year
12. Bridging Personality of the Year
13. Service Excellence Award – Brokers
14. Service Excellence Award – Lenders
15. Development Lender of the Year
16. Alternative Lender of the Year
17. Specialist Bank of the Year
18. Commercial Lender of the Year
19. Regulated Lender of the Year
20. Bridging Lender of the Year
Voting will open next month and tables are already selling fast.
To book your place on one of the six remaining tables, contact Dalbir Dhanoa on 0203 818 0163 or via Dalbir@medianett.co.uk.